Career Coach Services for Career Search Success
Diane is one of the career coaching & training industry’s leading speakers, writers, and trainers. Her work is published in over 60 books and periodicals.
Specializing as a Career Change Coach/Trainer/Agent, Diane provides clients with extremely successful results for career transition and position placement.
As a former recruiter for a major aerospace corporation, Diane has the inside scoop on managing a successful career search campaign.
Diane is now one of the worlds top trainers of other career coaches and teaches her Career Coach Certification Program through the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Coaches.
Diane’s credentials include:
Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
Certified Employment Interview Professional(CEIP)
Certified Leadership and Talent Management Coach (CLTMC)
Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
Federal Job Search Trainer & Counselor (FJST)
Credentialed Career Master (CCM)
Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
Member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Creator / Facilitator Certified Professional Career Coach Program
- Member of the CPRW International Certification Board
- Honored with ‘Commitment to Excellence Award’ in the Résumé Industry
- Presenter, PARW/CC Conference, Saint Petersburg, FL, 2004; Las Vegas, 2003
- Monthly Career Coach Columnist, The Spotlight, Career Journal, 2002 to present
- Winner, Best Executive Résumé and Best College Graduate Résumé Writing Contest, 2004
Member of Career Masters Alliance (CMA)
- First in Organization to Obtain the Distinguished Credentialed Career Master Designation
- Advisory Board Member, Military Transitions
- Presenter, Career Master’s Institute Conference, Toronto, 2000
- Article Author, CMA Weekly Newsletter (2000-2003)
- Career Mastery Award, January 2007
- Career Coach, Career Builder Transitions, 2008-present