2013 Career Thought Leaders Virtual Conference
Hello to all,
I’m hoping your New Year is going great for you!
I’d like to invite you to an event that will give you crucial information for your career success. This is a “Virtual Conference” that you can attend from the comfort of your location! I’ll have a booth in this “Experience” and so will many of my colleagues.
We will be providing extensive information on:
- Building Your Entrepreneurial Talents & Perfecting Your Performance
- Writing Powerful & Well-Positioned Resumes, Cover Letters, E-Notes, LinkedIn Profiles & Bios
- Success Strategies & Techniques in Coaching, Job Search & Career Management
This conference will be available to you January 23rd through June 1st of this year. We will be offering you video seminars, live Q&A, PDF’s, Links and comprehensive information that is sure to give you tremendous value, and help propel your career direction!
Please join me and many other career coaching professionals for:
Live Conference Program: March 18-20, 2013
Online Chats, Calls & Webcasts: January 1, 2013 – June 30, 2013
What makes the Career Thought Leaders Conference so remarkably valuable to you? That’s easy …
1. Conference Structure. Join us on Resume Day, Coaching & Career Management Day, and/or Entrepreneurial Day. You can register for 1, 2, or all 3 days … whatever meets your specific needs and interests.
2. Conference Program. A tremendous amount of thought went into planning the conference program, selecting the speakers, and defining the critical topics to be covered. That way, we’re certain to deliver the information, tools, techniques, resources, and strategies that really matter and will be of most value to you.
There’s a quick summary of the Conference Program further down in this email. Or, click here to go to the website with complete details:
3. Networking Opportunities. With our virtual conference platform, we’re able to provide 6 months of networking, brainstorming calls, webcasts, speaker calls, post-conference wrap-up calls, and more. These will be offered through a combination of video chats, text chats, group chats, private chats, and other networking opportunities.
4. Ease of Technology. We spent months investigating virtual conference platforms so that we would be certain to select the best and the easiest to navigate. With our technology, everything is a click away – the Auditorium, Meeting Rooms, Exhibitor Hall, and Lounge.
One of the best tech tools is “Your Briefcase,” where you can download speaker handouts and slides, exhibitor materials, networking contacts, and more. One click and it’s all there!
5. Exhibitor Hall. Our exhibitor hall is filling fast with a diverse group of vendors offering training, products, services, partnerships, business opportunities, and other great resources. The exhibitor hall is open for months so you have the opportunity to get to know these companies and learn how you can benefit from working with them. No more rushing past a booth, grabbing materials, throwing them in a bag, and never looking at them again. This experience is totally different!
For exhibitors, the benefits are obvious … months of exposure with a captive audience. What could be a better or more efficient use of your marketing dollars?
Monday, March 18, 2013
Building Your Entrepreneurial Talents & Perfecting Your Performance
- Netweaving: Thought Leadership in Networking & Paying It Forward (Bob Littell, Netweaving International)
- 3 Essentials for Business Success: Sales, Marketing & Business Development (Denise Hedges, Business Breakthrough Institute)
- 4 P’s of Profitability: Pricing, Packaging, Partnerships & Product Development (Wendy Enelow & Louise Kursmark, Career Thought Leaders, with Amy Gubser, CareerlaunchUSA)
- Colleague-to-Colleague Discussion Groups on Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Writing Powerful & Well-Positioned Resumes, Cover Letters, E-Notes, LinkedIn Profiles, Bios & More
- Writing Resumes for Graduating Students: Traditional & Not-So-Traditional (Chrystal McArthur, Rutgers University)
- Writing Resumes for the “Average Joe & Jane” (Cathy Alfandre, Catherine A. Alfandre, LLC)
- Writing Resumes for Technology Professionals (Stephen Van Vreede, ITtechExec)
- Writing Resumes for Career Changers (Michael Kranes, Resume Slayer)
- Writing Resumes for Senior Management & C-Level Executives (Cheryl Simpson, Executive Resume Rescue)
- Writing Resumes for Military-to-Civilian Transitions & Federal Opportunities (Diane Hudson Burns, Career Marketing Techniques)
- Colleague-to-Colleague Discussion Groups on Writing Resumes, Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, and Other Career Communications
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Success Strategies & Techniques in Coaching, Job Search & Career Management
- 5 Latest HR/OD Trends Every Career Professional Must Know (Orlando Ashford, Managing Partner & President of Talent, Mercer; Former SVP & Chief HR Officer, The Marsh & McLennan Companies)
- Thought Leadership in Social Media for Career Professionals (Joshua Waldman, Author of “Social Media for Dummies”)
- Career Planning, Development, Reinvention & Renewal (Carol Vecchio, Centerpoint Institute for Life & Career Renewal)
- Thought Leadership in Personal Branding for Your Clients & Yourself (Susan Chritton, Pathways Career & Life Strategies)
- Necessary Endings in Jobs, Careers, Industries, Professions & Life (Michelle Carroll, Carroll Consultants & Career Development Alliance)
- Colleague-to-Colleague Discussion Groups on Coaching, Job Search, and Career Management
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me...
I hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity and be a part of the 2013 CTL Conference!
To your success,